Datacard SD460 ID card Duplex printer
- Brand: Entrust Datacard
KSh360,000 – KSh430,000 VAT Exc. (-4%)
Datacard SD460 ID card Duplex printer with standard lamination module, single laminator
- Faster system throughput up to 200 cards per hour single-sided with less downtime
- Unique Inline card debow feature which flattens cards after lamination
- Back-lit LCD hence at a glance print status as well as secure storage for rejected cards
- Standard Ethernet port for network connectivity
- Direct to card dye-sublimation / resin thermal transfer
- Print resolution: 300 dots per inch (11.8dots/mm) 256 shades
- 175 cards per hour front side YMCK ribbon with front side lamination as well as 165 cards per hour front side YMCK-K ribbon, back side K with front side lamination.
Datacard SD460 Card Printer in Kenya
Single-pass printing, encoding and laminating.
As counterfeiting and alteration attempts have grown more sophisticated, so have the card security features that let you easily verify identity and authenticity. The Datacard SD460 card printer delivers everything you need to increase the security and durability of your ID cards. With this reliable, all-in-one printer, encoder and laminator, you can add unique personalization features and secure overlays to help resist fraud. Plus, you can produce cards that last longer, helping you avoid costly re-issuance.
The Datacard SD460 Duplex Printer with 100-Card Input Hopper from Datacard is a solution for printing and encoding cards in large volumes. It features a resolution of 300 dpi and can print 100 cards using the direct-to-card dye-sublimation printing method. The printer comes with a tactile impression personalization feature for tamper-evident security. In order to operate the printer, you will need a separately available laminator module.
- Standard 100-card input hopper
- Backlit LCD offers at-a-glance print status
- Tactile impression personalization feature for tamper-evident security
- Card debow feature that flattens cards after lamination (laminator sold separately)
- Secure storage for rejected cards
- Quick-change ribbons switch out in seconds
- Easy access to color-coded laminating cartridges with easy-to-load supplies
- Ethernet port for network connectivity
- One- or two-sided edge-to-edge printing, with one-sided and two-sided lamination (laminator sold separately)
- Ultraviolet fluorescent printing
- Full-color and monochrome printing capabilities
- Alphanumeric, text, logos, digitalized signatures, and 1D/2D bar code images printer pooling/sharing
- Includes ISO magnetic stripe encoding module
Single laminator, Double laminator
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.