DATACARD Sigma DS2 Single-Sided ID Card Printer
- Brand: Entrust Datacard
Print capabilities – Single or dual-sided
• Print Technology – Dye sublimation
• Print resolution – 300 dots per inch (dpi) (300 X 600, 300 X 1200)
• Print speed – Single-sided color ribbon: up to 225 cards per hour (cph)
– Double-sided color ribbon: Up to 140 cards per hour (cph)
• Card capacity – Input hopper: 125 cards
– Output hopper: 25 cards
• Card sizes -Thickness: 0.010 inches to 0.040 inches (0.25mm – 1.016mm)
– Dimension: ID-1, CR-79
• Connectivity USB, Ethernet & WIFI
SIMPLE, SEUCURE & SMART
Datacard Sigma DS2 ID Card Printer in Kenya
The Sigma range is Entrust’s next generation of ID card printers, built to adapt to future needs. For when you need fast, reliable and secure double-sided card printing, this DS2 model has got what it takes.
This Datacard Sigma DS2 card printer is ideal if you’re printing medium-high volumes of colour plastic cards. If security is high up on your agenda, these printers are built to protect your cards and your data at every step of the process.
This latest range of printers builds on years of printing experience and utilises the latest printing and security technology to produce an ID card printer that’s ready for the future.
- Ideal if you’re printing 3,000+ cards per year
- Double sided print
- Instant ID software included for free – this gives you unlimited records
- Plug & Play – even the ribbon is pre-loaded so you can get started straight away
- High security – secure boot-up, data encryption and a watermark security feature can be added to your cards
Entrust describe the Sigma range as the ‘most user-friendly ID card issuance solution in the world’. There’s no denying its ease of use straight out of the box, and pre-loaded ribbon cassettes make switching ribbons easy. Get started with your mobile device and the printer dashboard will tell you everything you need to know: printer status, how many prints are left on the ribbon, cleaning requirements, and more.
The Secure Boot-up system prevents the system from malware or viruses. All data sent between software the the printer is encrypted during transfer and isn’t stored, so you’ll be meeting your data protection requirements. You’ll still need to securely shred the ribbon when you replace it though, to ensure any imprinted data is deleted.
You also have options when it comes to the security features printed on your cards. Entrust offer a ‘Luster Ribbon’ which allows you to print a translucent watermark feature on your cards as text or logo, making cards almost impossible to copy. Or you can buy Holoimage cards.
Smart & Future Ready
The Datacard Sigma DS2 Plastic Card Printer is scalable – meaning it can adapt as your card issuance needs grow. You can choose to add on Magstripe or Smart Encoding capabilities later.
The Sigma range has also been created to be cloud-ready – the ability to offer digital ID cards and print from any device is built-in.
The Datacard Sigma DS2 Double-Sided Features:
– Double-Sided ID Card Printer, ideal for printing 3,000+ cards a year
– 300 dpi print resolution – giving rich colour and sharp print quality
– Capable of printing up to 225 single-sided colour cards per hour and up to 140 double-sided colour cards per hour
– Input and Output hopper
– USB & Ethernet Connectivity
– Magstripe & Smart Encoding options available
– The ambient variable LED light ring can be changed to your corporate colours
– 3 Year Warranty.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.