No products in the cart.
The gray Jabra PanaCast 50 is a videobar offering sharp, focused 4K UHD picture and crystal-clear audio in a sleek, low-profile design for productive and natural-flowing video conferences and remote collaborations in small- to medium-size spaces. It boasts a range of intelligent features that work together to help you run immersive, yet socially distanced meetings, making your offices and collaboration spaces safer for everyone who uses them.
The Jabra PanaCast 50’s intelligent features include a 180° panoramic view with three 13 megapixel cameras and real-time video stitching to capture all participants without distortion, eight beamforming mics for precision voice detection and clear communication, full-duplex audio free from sound clipping, an array of four powerful stereo speakers, a Virtual Director mode that automatically focuses the image on speaking participants for engaging meetings, real-time whiteboard content streaming for enhanced collaboration, PeopleCount analytics to manage meeting-room usage and capacity, and more.
Designed for instant collaboration, the plug-and-play Jabra PanaCast 50 is simple to set up and operate. Walk into your meeting, plug the provided USB cable into your Windows or Mac personal computer, and get going straight away using the UC platform of your choice. To make operation even easier, there’s also an optional Remote Control (available separately), which allows you to control every aspect of your meeting without leaving your seat.
The unit is optimized for all leading UC platforms. It is certified for Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Teams Rooms, Zoom, and Zoom Rooms. This means that wherever your team members are located, and whatever collaboration hub they’re using, they can connect with each other, as well as with clients, partners, and customers—all at the push of a button.
Installation is simple with three different options to suit your room setup. You can either use the included wall mount or choose from the optional table stand or VESA screen mount (both available separately).
Clear and Natural-Flowing Conversations for Remote Collaboration
- The PanaCast 50 features eight professional-grade beamforming microphones. The company’s advanced beamforming technology utilizes intelligent algorithms and precision voice detection to automatically identify and remove residual echo and noise and ensure that all participants are clearly heard, anywhere in the room.
- With full-duplex technology, everyone can contribute to the conversation in real time for meetings with a natural flow.
- The array of four powerful Jabra-engineered speakers—two 50mm woofers and two 20mm tweeters— feature a zero-vibration stereo setup to efficiently fill the room with high-definition sound.
180° Video Keeps Everyone in the Picture
- The three 13-megapixel cameras mounted in a high-precision, multicamera array cover every part of the room, from wall to wall. The company’s proprietary real-time video stitching technology intelligently decides exactly the right point to live-stitch the three feeds together, creating a smooth 180° view in high-definition panoramic-4K. That means nobody is squeezed together, distorted, or missing from the picture.
Virtual Director Mode for More Immersive and Engaging Meetings
- Virtual Director uses both AI-based video and audio streams, as well as the company’s proprietary intelligent algorithms to automatically and anonymously detect all participants and adjust the frame in real time, focusing only on speaking participants. This puts the most important content front and center, resulting in a remote meeting experience that’s fully immersive and responsive for everyone.
Share Your Whiteboard with the World
- The camera’s 180° field of view enables whiteboard streaming that uses intelligent algorithms to automatically capture and live-stream your whiteboard content in real time, allowing everyone on the call to see it.
- The dual video streams allow you to display both the whiteboard and those present in the meeting at the same time.
- Even if the whiteboard is angled sharply away from the camera, the intelligent software automatically corrects the perspective to ensure the best view, while enhancing the image in real time, reducing shine, gloss, and shadows while punching up color and contrast of marker strokes.
Safety Insights & Guidance Make Your Meeting Rooms Safe
- Safety Capacity and Room Usage Insights generate anonymous room occupancy data to count the people in your meeting rooms.
- The 180° data stream remains constantly focused on the entire room, delivering real-time PeopleCount data, even when the video stream is zoomed in.
- PanaCast 50 will automatically notify you (and whoever is in the room) in real time as soon as your predefined room occupancy guidelines are breached. Visual dashboard data allows you to analyze your meeting history to determine trends in safe room usage and take data-driven action accordingly.
Advanced System Architecture
- PanaCast 50 is powered by the company’s uniquely advanced system architecture. Nine powerful edge processors perform real-time integration of audio, video, and data, delivering room insights, even when the videobar is not connected to a computer.