Fast and feature-rich, the Evolis Primacy 2 Expert Dual-Sided ID Card Printer from Evolis will satisfy the requirements of institutions, organizations, and businesses looking to create a secure, personalized ID system. Using a direct-to-card dye sublimation/resin thermal transfer process with rewrite capability, the Primacy 2 can create vivid, detailed cards at resolutions starting at 300 x 300 dpi and going up to 300 x 1200 dpi. The Primacy 2 can produce up to 280 single-sided cards or 170 dual-sided cards per hour. It uses CR-80 cards and has 100-card input and output hoppers and a 50-card reject tray.
Built with USB and Ethernet connectivity, the Primacy 2 offers edge-to-edge printing and cardPresso XXS software for designing and editing badges. This model comes with a mechanical key lock system.
Evolis Primacy 2 Expert Dual-Sided ID Card Printer in Kenya Even more security and durability for your cards.
From the simplest to the most secure cards, Primacy 2 can do it all. You can choose the level of security depending on your requirements:
- Encoders: encode contact or contactless chips and magnetic strips with our various encoders. Choose the ones you need when you purchase or add them throughout the life of your Primacy 2.
- UV effect: thanks to the specific YMCKOO ribbon, or via the overlay layer of our standard color ribbons associated with the lamination module, you can add a UV effect to your cards in order to give them a greater level of security.
- Double overlay layer: a double overlay layer means optimized durability for your printed cards. This double layer of varnish provides enhanced wear and abrasion protection, with 3 times the abrasion resistance of standard YMCKO ribbon.
- Lamination module: ordered at the same time as your Primacy 2 or added as needed, the lamination module allows you to integrate advanced security and protection elements (varnish, patch, or generic or custom holograms). The lamination module is the essential feature for an optimum level of security and durability.
- Scanner: the scanner allows you to check that the elements on your cards have been printed correctly and to keep a print history.
The printed data also needs security.
When you personalize a card with personal data, the data is sent to the printer so that it can start the personalization. Once the printing is finished, this information is then readable on the ribbon. How can we ensure that no data remains accessible, either digitally from the printer’s memory or physically from the ribbon?
To achieve this, Evolis Primacy 2 Expert Dual-Sided ID Card Printer incorporates two technologies:
- Kineclipse®: The sensitive information on the ribbon after printing ismade illegible by a masking system.
- Digital erasing: The data sent to the printer is automatically deleted from its memory.