No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
IDP SMART-51L Dual-Sided ID Card Printer and Laminator Kit
- Brand: IDP
KSh350,000 VAT Exc. (-9%)
- Dye Sublimation / Thermal Transfer
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Color YMCKO Print Speed: 212 Cards/Hour
- Color YMCKOK Print Speed: 164 Cards/Hour
- Prints on CR-80 Cards Edge-to-Edge
- Lamination Speeds of 22 to 53 sec/Card
- 100 Card Input, 200 Cards with Top Open
- 40 Card Removable Output Hopper
- Two-Line LCD Display with Two Buttons
- USB Connectivity
Category: IDP Card Printers Tags: card printers in kenya, ID Card Printers in nairobi
IDP SMART-51L Dual-Sided Thermal ID Card Printer & Laminator
High Quality Security Class Dual-Sided Colour ID Card Printer + Laminator
*with real-time status LCD display
Feel the precise printer solution from the IDP SMART-51
Ideal solution for printing high-quality ID card in moments.
The SMART-51L Laminating printer is the perfect option for printing and laminating in one step to produce high-security long-life ID cards with customisable security patch films.
With the patented Direct Lamination technology, the IDP SMART-51L is the industry’s fastest *ready to print* laminator. In only 8 seconds SMART-51L is ready to print and laminate your highly secured cards.
With notable improvements over the SMART-50, the SMART-51L Dual-Sided ID Card Printer and Laminator from IDP utilizes dye sublimation and thermal transfer processes to produce sharp images at resolutions of 300 dpi. It offers double-side printing and lamination in a 19.4 lb package, featuring an edge-to-edge print area that reproduces your entire image onto the card without cropping. Boosted speeds of up to 212 cards per hour are possible when printing images on a single side, while dual-sided cards can be produced at a rate of 164 cards per hour. Lamination can be performed simultaneously or on an individual basis, taking between 22 and 53 seconds per card depending on the selected settings.
The SMART-51L accepts standard CR-80 size cards, featuring an adjustment lever that allows you to set the supported thickness between 15 and 40 mil. For simplified operation, the input and output hoppers are positioned on the same side of the printer. The input feeder accepts up to 100 cards when closed, but can be used with its lid open to allow you to safely stack up to 200 cards. The output hopper supports up to 40 cards and is removable, so you can slide it out to easily retrieve your cards.
For displaying status and settings, a small two-line LCD display is located right below the input hopper. Two control buttons can be used to turn on the printer, cycle through different information, and activate a cleaning mode. The printer connects to a computer via USB, featuring a utility tool for calibrating the print area and color density. Included in the SMART-51L kit are a YMCKO ribbon for producing approximately 250 images, 100 PVC cards, and a long sleeve cleaning card for maintaining your printer.
- Offers dual-sided printing and lamination with a built-in card flipper
- Edge-to-edge print area that leaves a thin border around the image
- Resolutions of 300 dpi that can achieve sharp and clean prints with fine detail
- Can produce up to 212 cards per hour when printing in full color on a single side
- Dual-sided printing speeds of up to 164 cards per hour
- Lamination takes between 22 and 53 seconds per card depending on settings
- Supports CR-80 size cards with a thickness between 15 and 40 mil
- Input hopper accepts 100 cards with the lid closed and 200 cards with the top open
- Removable output hopper holds up to 40 cards and slides out for easy retrieval
- Two-line LCD display with control buttons for viewing printer and ribbon information
- USB port in the back for connecting to computer; cable included with product
There are no reviews yet.