No products in the cart.
Streamline your small to medium business network with the UniFi Dream Machine Special Edition. This enterprise-class network device combines a dual-WAN router, security gateway, PoE-compliant network switch, and network video recorder (NVR) into a single 1 RU rack system.
Featuring both 2.5G Ethernet and 10G SFP+ fiber WAN ports, the UniFi Dream Machine Special Edition is designed to help business owners manage and scale their network connections. Its integrated security gateway offers customizable internet threat filtration and traffic identification with a 3.5 Gb/s max throughput rate. In addition to having a 10G SFP+ fiber LAN port, the built-in 8-port managed network switch includes six 15W RJ45 Ethernet ports alongside two 30W ports to deliver power and data to IP cameras and other PoE-compatible devices. Surveillance recordings may be stored on the integrated 128GB solid-state drive, and you can install a separately purchased 3.5″ hard drive to increase storage capacity. You can manage your network from the UniFi OS console.
Powered by a 1.7 GHz ARM Cortex-A57 quad-core processor, 4GB of memory, and 16GB of onboard eMMC flash storage, the Dream Machine Special Edition gives you full control of all your UniFi devices, including access points, cameras, VoIP phones, and access readers.
The 1.3″ touchscreen displays the device’s status for easy monitoring and troubleshooting.
Bluetooth-powered setup via the UniFi Network web application or mobile app.
UniFi OS Integration
- Run current and future UniFi OS applications from a single interface.
- Remotely access your network from anywhere with the UniFi OS Portal.
- Tailor user, role, and group-level network use with a robust slate of management features.
Ubiquiti UniFi Dream Machine Special Edition All-in-one, enterprise-grade UniFi OS Console and security gateway designed to host the full UniFi application suite.
The Ubiquiti UniFi Dream Machine Special Edition UDM-SE is an enterprise-grade UniFi OS Console capable of helping home and business owners alike to seamlessly scale and manage their networks with high-speed, dual-WAN connectivity (10G SFP+ and 2.5GbE RJ45 ports), a Gigabit, PoE switch, and a network video recorder (NVR) with 128 GB of internal storage.
Ubiquiti UniFi UDM-SE Key Features:
○ Dual-WAN connectivity
○ 10G SFP+ and 2.5GbE RJ45 ports
○ Gigabit, PoE switch
○ Network video recorder (NVR)
○ Powered by UniFi OS
○ Integrated Bluetooth radio
Powered by UniFi OS, the UDM SE gives you full control of all your UniFi devices, including access points, Protect cameras, Talk phones, and Access readers. It’s also a future-proof console since it will be able to run all upcoming UniFi OS applications. Engineered for end-to-end simplicity, the UDM SE features an integrated Bluetooth radio that streamlines the initial setup and configuration process, which can be completed in minutes with the UniFi Network application (web or mobile).
Ubiquiti UniFi Dream Machine Special Edition (UDM-SE) Technical Specifications
- Dimensions 442.4 x 43.7 x 285.6 mm (17.42 x 1.72 x 11.24″)
- Weight 4.95 kg (10.91 lb)
- Enclosure materials Aluminium CNC, SGCC steel
- Mount material SGCC steel rack mount
- Processor Quad-Core ARM® Cortex®-A57 at 1.7 GHz
- System memory 4 GB DDR4
- On-board storage 16 GB eMMC Integrated 128 GB SSD
- IDS/IPS throughput 3.5 Gbps**Measured with iPerf3
- Max. power consumption (excluding PoE output) 50W
- Power method (1) Universal AC input, 100-240VAC, 4.4A Max, 50/60 Hz(1) USP-RPS DC input, 52VDC, 3.94A
- Power supply AC/DC, Internal, 240W
- Supported voltage range 100 to 240VAC
- Management interfaces Ethernet and Bluetooth
- Networking interfaces (1) WAN: 2.5 GbE RJ45 port(8) LAN: 1 GbE RJ45 ports
- SFP+ interfaces (1) WAN: 10G SFP+(1) LAN: 10G SFP+
- PoE interfaces (2) PoE+ IEEE 802.3at (pair A 1, 2+; 3, 6-)(6) PoE IEEE 802.3af (pair A 1, 2+; 3, 6-)
- Max. PoE wattage per port by PSE 802.3af 15.4W
- Max. PoE wattage per port by PSE 802.3at 30W
- Voltage range 802.3af mode 44 to 57V
- Voltage range 802.3at mode 50 to 57V
- ESD/EMP protection Air: ± 15 kV, contact: ± 8 kV
- LCM display (1) 1.3″ touchscreen Bootup animation: bootup in progress Firmware upgrade icon: firmware upgrading
- Button Factory reset
- Operating temperature -10 to 40° C (14 to 104° F)
- Operating humidity 5 – 95% noncondensing
- Certifications CE, FCC, IC
- Ethernet White: link/activity
- SFP+ White: link/activity
- HDD White: disk activity, Amber: disk error
- RPS Blue: ready
There are no reviews yet.