The Kodak i3250 Scanner is purpose-built to deliver consistent throughput for your office. This A3 rotary scanner can take on virtually any challenge while taking up less space on your desk – making it the perfect fit for any business that doesn’t have a second to waste.
- The kodak i3250 scanner features an ingenious book-edge A4 flatbed scanner – built right in.
- The kodak alaris scanner andle a wide range of exception documents with the integrated flatbed – ideal for book pages, passports, folders, and fragile documents.
- Save space with a robust paper transport and heavy-duty features in a compact, desktop-friendly design.
- Intelligent Document Protection listens for problems and alerts you before they become jams or misfeeds.
- Cardboard, file folders, and extra-long documents fly through the scanner’s straight-through paper path.
Specifications of kodak i3250 scanner.
|Throughput Speeds *||50 ppm / 100 ipm|
|Feeder Capacity||Up to 250 sheets of 80 g/m² (20 lb.) paper|
|Maximum Document Size of kodak alaris scanner||305 mm x 4.06 m (12 in. x 160 in.)|
|Minimum Document Size of kodak i3250 scanner||63.5 mm x 63.5 mm (2.5 in. x 2.5 in.)|
|Paper Thickness & Weight||
|Maximum Optical Capture Resolution||600 dpi|
|Recommended Daily Volume||Up to 20,000 pages per day|
|Accessories & Consumables of kodak alaris scanner||
|Data Security||This scanner processes scanned data exclusively through volatile memory ensuring image data is effectively erased upon shut down. Read more about data security.
|Dimensions & Weight||Height: 10.2 in. / 25.7 cm
Width: 17 in. / 43.18 cm
Depth (with input tray closed): 14.6 in. / 37.1 cm
Weight: 39 lbs / 17.7 kg
|Electrical Requirements||100-240 V (International); 50-60 Hz|
|File Format Outputs||
|Image Output Resolution Options||
Up to 1200 dpi
|Operating System Compatibility||
|Operator Control Panel||Graphical LCD Display with 4 buttons|
|Operating Temperature / Operating Humidity||
|Paper Path Options||Documents can exit into the front output tray, or at the rear of the scanner if the straight-through paper path option is manually selected|
|Paper Handling (SurePath) Features||
|Perfect Page Image Enhancement Software||
|Recommended PC Configuration||
INTEL CORE i7 processor @ 3.4 GHz or higher, 4 GB RAM or more (WINDOWS and LINUX)
Dual White LED Illumination CCD; Grayscale output bit depth is 256 levels (8-bit); color output bit depth is 24 bits (8 x 3); color capture bit depth is 48 bits (16 x 3)
|Standard Software And Drivers||
|Approvals and Product Certifications||
To learn more about kodak alaris scanner click here.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.