No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Intel Xeon-S 4210 10-Core Rack Server – P20174-B21
- Brand: HPE
Defend Applications and Data Before Your Server is Built with HPE Trusted Supply Chain
A new first line of defense against cyber-attackers with select servers built to the world’s toughest security standards in secured facilities, bringing together security, processes and people to deliver protection for your most sensitive applications and data even before your server is built.
Built in secure HPE facilities to the most stringent Country of Origin USA and conformance requirements, HPE Trusted Supply Chain servers are inspected to be free from malicious microcode and counterfeit parts, safeguarding it against cyber-exploits throughout its life cycle.
With hardened security built in, HPE Trusted Supply Chain hardens the protections designed into select HPE products with unrivaled supply chain visibility and standards compliance providing a 360-degree view and mitigation plan for current and emerging cyber-threats.
Allied to ensure authenticity, HPE Trusted Supply Chain doubles down on your protection with vetted HPE employees assigned to the product build to manage the product manufacturing process that adheres to the strictest sourcing, inspection and traceability standards.
Learn more about HPE Trusted Supply Chain
World-Class Performance featuring Enhanced Compute Density
The ProLiant DL380 now features significantly enhanced GPU density, expanding support from five to seven Full-Height, Half-Length, Single-Width Accelerators/GPUs; or up to six in a balanced configuration with additional PCIe expansion via the tertiary riser.
Leveraging HPE's most popular 2U rackmount server, fitting standard depth racks, customers can benefit from one of the densest Accelerator/GPU platforms with an extensive set of Accelerator options, enabling diverse cloud workload performance and optimization of AI and deep learning experiences.
Supported on the ProLiant DL380, the NVIDIA T4 GPU is ideal for Deep learning, Inferencing, Machine Learning, HPC, Rendering, VDI, Virtual Workstations and combinations thereof for mixed workloads - maximizing utilization of data center resources and lowering TCO.
Flexible Design Making Your Investment Expand As Your Business Needs Grow
The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server has an adaptable chassis, including new Hewlett Packard Enterprise modular drive bay configuration options with up to 30 SFF, up to 19 LFF or up to 20 NVMe drive options along with support for up to three double wide GPU options.
Adapting and growing to changing business needs, Networking Choice (NC) server models provide flexibility in the primary networking choice while Embedded LOM server models offer an embedded 4x1GbE by default; both provide network options (1GbE to 100GbE) via HPE FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup adapters.
HPE Persistent Memory works with DRAM to provide fast, high capacity, cost effective memory and storage to transform big data workloads and analytics by enabling data to be stored, moved, and processed quickly.
In conjunction with the embedded SATA HPE Dynamic Smart Array S100i Controller for boot, data and media needs, the redesigned HPE Smart Array Controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the optimal 12 Gb/s controller most suited to your environment, and operate in both SAS and HBA mode.
Supporting a wide range of operating environments from Azure to Docker to ClearOS in addition to traditional operating systems.
SKU: P20174-B21 Category: HPE Servers
|P20174-B21||HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 (1) Intel® Xeon® 4210 (10-Core, 2.2 GHz, 85W) , 32GB (1x32GB) RDIMM; DR 2933 MT/s, NO HDD, (1) 500W HPE FlexSlot Power Supply, HPE Embedded 4x1Gb,iLO (standard), P408i-a w/2GB with Smart Storage Battery, No Optical Drive, No Mouse, No Keyboard, Warranty 3/3/3, Rack 2U|
What is your server bottleneck…storage, compute, expansion? The world’s best-selling server just got better. The HPE P20174-B21 Dl380 Gen10 4210 Server delivers the latest in security, performance and expandability. While backed by a comprehensive warranty, makes it ideal for any server environment. Standardize on the industry’s most trusted compute platform. The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server is securely designed to reduce costs and complexity, the Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family with up to a 71% performance gain and 27% increase in cores, plus the HPE 2666 MT/s DDR4 SmartMemory supporting 3.0 TB and up to 11% faster than 2400 MT/s. It supports 12 Gb/s SAS, and up to 20 NVMe drive plus a broad range of compute options. HPE Persistent Memory, optimized on HPE ProLiant Servers, offers unprecedented levels of performance for databases and analytic workloads. Run everything from the most basic to mission critical applications, and deploy with confidence.
– Security through firmware and optional chassis intrusion options
– HPE performance leadership with Persistent Memory
– HPE innovation with Intelligent System Tuning
– Modular chassis with greater drive capacity and flexibility
– Supports Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family
HPE P20174-B21 Dl380 Gen10 4210 Features
Flexible Design Making Your Investment Expand As Your Business Needs Grow
– The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Xeon 4210 Server has an adaptable chassis, including new HPE modular drive bay configuration options with up to 30 SFF, up to 19 LFF or up to 20 NVMe drive options along with support for up to 3 double wide GPU options.
– HPE Persistent Memory, delivers unprecedented levels of performance and data resiliency for databases and analytic workloads. With up to 27x faster4 application checkpoint operations and 20x faster restores, HPE delivers the fastest persistent memory in the market at TB-scale.
– In conjunction with the embedded SATA HPE Dynamic Smart Array S100i Controller for boot, data and media needs, the redesigned HPE Smart Array Controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the optimal 12 Gb/s controller most suited to your environment, and operate in both SAS and HBA mode.
– Along with an embedded 4x1GbE, you have a choice of HPE FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup adapters which offer a choice of networking bandwidth (1GbE to 40GbE) and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
– Supporting a wide range of operating environments from Azure to Docker to ClearOS in addition to traditional OSes.
– Only Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers industry standard servers with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon. With security protection built in across the server life-cycle starting with Silicon Root of Trust.
– Millions of lines of firmware code run before server operating system boots and with Run-Time Firmware Validation, enabled by HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.
– Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
– Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevent unauthorized access to the server and securely store artifacts used to authenticate the server platforms while the Intrusion Detection kit logs and alerts when the server hood is removed.
HPE P20174-B21 Dl380 Gen10 4210
– HPE innovation with Intelligent System Tuning optimizes workload performance using customized profiles to tune internal resources, with improved throughput for all workloads including latency-sensitive workloads such as high-frequency trading with jitter smoothing.
– The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server supports industry standard technology leveraging the latest Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family with up to 28 cores, 12 Gb SAS and 3.0 TB6 of HPE DDR4 SmartMemory.
– The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 supports up to three double wide or five single wide GPUs for workload acceleration.
Industry Leading Services and Ease of Deployment
– The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Xeon 4210 Server comes with a complete set of HPE Technology Services, delivering confidence, reducing risk and helping customers realize agility and stability.
– HPE Pointnext Services simplifies all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an optimal solution. Professional Services enables rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provides ongoing support.
– Services provided under Operational Services include: Flexible Capacity, Datacenter Care, Infrastructure Automation, Campus Care, Proactive Services and Multi-vendor coverage.
– HPE IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.