FUJITSU SP-1425 A4 FLATBED SCANNER
- Brand: Fujitsu
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- Scan Speed: 25 ppm / 50 ipm
- Color Depth: 24-Bit
- Maximum Scan Size: 8.5 x 120″
- Flatbed Scan Area: 8.5 x 11.7″
- 50-Sheet Automatic Document Feeder
- Single-Pass Duplex Scanning
- Ultrasonic Multi-Feed Detection
- Capture and OCR Software Included
- USB 2.0 Connectivity
The Fujitsu SP-1425 Scanner. Purpose built with impressive software suite for efficiency gains
Easily evolve from your physical to electronic documents with the SP-1425 Scanner. Create one single reference source for all your data by merging paper documents with your digitally born documents. Gain the business advantages of working with more convenient, flexible and secure digital images using simple push button routines, the SP Series feature a simple operation panel with two buttons (Scan / Stop and Power).
Automatic size recognition and blank page removal simplifies scanning operations and pre scan sorting thereby helping to save the inconvenience of fine tuning the document for the OCR process. Fujitsu scanners are renowned for their highly reliable paper handling capabilities and these help remove image capture disruptions to reduce document management overheads.
Basic SP Series model for professional use
- Efficiency gains with sophisticated software
- PaperStream IP – Automatically creates the most suitable image data for hassle-free scanning
- PaperStream Capture Lite – Essential capture tool ABBYY™ FineReader™
- Sprint – Creates searchable files from your paper documents, allowing you at a later date to find your information easier
- Ideal for desktop placement
- Compact design even with built-in flatbed
- 25 ppm scanning speed (50 images per minute double sided)
- Supports plastic card scanning
- Simple and easy-to-use design
Compact In Size
The SP-1425 with flatbed is compact in size, so it can be used at the desk or at reception where space is limited. Even with its compact size, it is equipped with a brake roller to accurately separate each page, and an ultra-sonic sensor to accurately detect multifeed, so the user can scan without worrying about potential problems.
Simple and easy to use design
The simple and easy-to-use design can help minimise scanning procedures and reduce human-error. The SP-1425 has a simple operation panel with only 2 buttons (Scan / Stop and Power), and after pre-setting the bundled Presto!™ PageManager™, only one push of the scan button is necessary to store document image data instantly.
The SP-1425 helps users finish scanning tasks in a short time without stress, with its 25 ppm (A4 colour, duplex 200 / 300 dpi) performance. The automatic document feeder (ADF) holds up to 50 sheets at a time, and the scanning speed is maintained even at 300 dpi.
Support plastic card scanning – The SP-1425 is able to handle various documents from thin to thick paper (50-209 g/㎡), as well as plastic cards for various tasks and applications. In the case of over-the-counter services, application forms and plastic ID cards can be scanned at the same time to avoid customers waiting.
Built in flatbed – The SP-1425 features a built-in flatbed module that enables the scanning of diverse document types such as those that may be bound, stapled or delicate.
Efficiency gains with bundled sophisticated software
The PaperSteam IP driver, which supports TWAIN / ISIS, saves the hassle of fine tuning the document for the OCR process. It not only automatically detects the document size, single / double sided and rotation, but also automatically converts the images into exceptionally clean images, accelerating OCR even when scanning wrinkled or soiled documents or documents with a background pattern.
PaperStream Capture Lite
A powerful application used to scan documents with the SP-1120. It is extremely easy-to-use and provides an interface similar to a mobile application. This allows users with little scanning experience to use the scanner almost instantly. PaperStream Capture Lite is based on the “One Click Capture” concept, which promotes reducing the number of times to touch the screen. It is effective in the prevention of operational errors as well as streamlining repeated operations. PaperStream Capture Lite presents itself as an essential capture tool for feeding TIF, BMP or JPEG files into defined capture routines by simply selecting a pictogram presented on screen. The software can be downloaded from the website designated in the Setup DVD-ROM.
Upgrade to PaperStream Capture with the part number PA43201-2502. PaperStream Capture professionalises scanning routine automation offering patch code, barcode, matrix code and zonal OCR which allow for routing and document augmentation on the fly.
ABBYY™ FineReader™ Sprint
Creates searchable files from your paper documents, allowing you at a later date to find your information easier. The scanned data can be converted to searchable PDF or office documents such as Microsoft® Word to be utilised in day to day work tasks. The OCR processing is able to handle 190 languages, which means it is an especially valuable feature in a mixed-language environment.
Offers further possibilities for the enhancement, conversion, collaboration and organisation of your files.
PaperStream Capture Pro
Additionally work better, faster and smarter with the optional PaperStream Capture Pro a user friendly, end-to-end capture solution and optimise your information capture, data consolidation and routing of paper-based information into digitally-accelerated processes. PaperStream Capture Pro is a scanning, verifying, extracting and releasing software that enables you to digitise your paper based data in order to optimise your information flow and knowledge sharing.
- PA43404-A665 – PaperStream Capture Pro Licence and initial 12 month maintenance and support cover
- PA43404-WM01 – Additional 12 month maintenance and support cover
- PA43404-WM02 – Additional 24 month maintenance and support cover
- PA43404-A705 – PaperStream Capture Pro Licence for QC/Index Station and initial 12 month maintenance and support cover
- PA43404-QX01 – Additional 12 month maintenance and support cover for QC/Index Station
- PA43404-QX02 – Additional 24 month maintenance and support cover for QC/Index Station
- PA43404-A715 – PaperStream Capture Pro Import Licence and initial 12 month maintenance and support cover
- PA43404-IP01 – Additional 12 month maintenance and support cover for Import Licence
- PA43404-IP02 – Additional 24 month maintenance and support cover for Import Licence
Consumables & Options
- Consumables Kit – This kit makes it easy to ensure you have everything to hand to keep your scanner running at its optimum and minimise scanning downtime. Part number – CON-3753-100K or CON-3753-007A
- Cleaning Kit – This kit comes with everything you need to clean your scanner inside and out to keep it running at peak performance for longer. Part number – CON-CLE-W72 or SC-CLE-WGD.