Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1400 Document Scanner
- Brand: Fujitsu
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- Scan Speed: 40 ppm / 80 ipm
- Minimum Scan Size: 2 x 2″
- Maximum Scan Size: 8.5 x 118″
- 50-Sheet Single-Pass Duplexing ADF
- 4.3″ Color Touchscreen
- Included ScanSnap Home Software
- USB Connectivity
Digitize, organize, and share information with the Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1400 Document Scanner from Fujitsu. Featuring a 4.3″ color touchscreen, this scanner provides you with a 50-sheet ADF for fast and efficient scanning. Scan with a single touch of the button, with no compromises on performance and image quality, while simple icons on the touchscreen make saving and finding documents a simple process. Fast start-up and efficient performance provide you with a piece of mind while you carry out your tasks, and this USB-dedicated model is perfect for environments where Wi-Fi use is restricted.
The Fujitsu iX1400 Scanner has a simplex scan speed of 40 ppm and an equally impressive duplex scan speed of 80 ipm. Normal scanning allows working with documents up to 8.5 x 14.2″, and a long scan mode allows you to scan documents up to 118.1″. An Ultrasonic Sensor and high-quality brake roller ensure a stable feed, and the included receipt guide provides stable scanning for inconsistent paper sizes.
Fujitsu ix1400 Scanner ScanSnap Home and ABBYY FineReeder for ScanSnap Software
- Provides complete document management through enhanced image processing, document recognition, and easy profiles for organizing and saving documents
- Cleans up images without the need for rescanning with Streak Reduction
- Automatic paper size detection, automatic color detection, automatic cropping, automatic de-skew, and automatic blank page deletion
- ScanSnap Cloud links ScanSnap to the most popular cloud services, like Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, and more
- Scans directly to Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint using ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.