Anker PowerCore Select 20000 Power Bank
- Brand: Anker
KSh5,750 VAT Exc.
- Dual 12W output ports allow simultaneous charging of your devices
- Made of durable rubberised polycarbonate
- Shock resistant
- MultiProtect safety system provides superior protection for you and your device
- Compatible with most USB-charged devices
- Includes USB-A to Micro-USB cable
From Anker, America’s Leading Charging Brand
Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology 30 million+ happy users and counting
Join the 30 million+ powered by our leading technology.
The PowerCore Select 20,000mAh Power Bank from Anker can charge up to 2 devices simultaneously and includes Power IQ for intuitive high speed charging. Anker PowerCore Select Power Bank is made of durable rubberized polycarbonate and is shock resistant.
Small Size, Big Power
Delivers over 7 charges to iPhone 8, 5 charges to Galaxy S10 and iPhone XS, or 1.5 charges to iPad Air 2.
Anker’s MultiProtect safety system provides superior protection for you and your devices.
Dual 12W output ports allow simultaneous charging of your devices – without sacrificing charging speeds.
Get the fastest charging speed of 18W when charging a single device.
Light and Portable
Weighing less than a pound, PowerCore Select 20000 is designed for on-the-go
At Anker, we believe in our products. That’s why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
Recharging time: 6.5 hours (with USB-A to Micro-USB cable, and 9V/2A AC charger)
Micro-USB Input: 5V = 2.2A, 9V = 2A
Single Port Output: 5V = 3A, 9V = 2A, 12V = 1.5A
Dual Port Output: 5V = 3A Max
– USB-C cable, Lightning cable, and AC adapter not included.
– Compatible with most USB-charged devices, including iPhone 8 / X / XS / XS Max / XR (Lightning cable required), Android smartphones and tablets (including the Nexus 7)
What’s in the Box
• Anker PowerCore Select 20000mAh – Power Bank – A1363 – Black
• USB-A to Micro-USB cable
• Welcome guide
• 18 Month Limited Warranty*
* Warranty becomes null and void from electrical, power surges or power related issues and user damage