TP-Link 8-port 10/100Mbps Desktop PoE Switch-TL-SF1008P
- Brand: TP-Link
KSh6,900 VAT Exc.
8-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop Switch with 4-Port PoE+
- 8× 10/100 Mbps RJ45 ports
- 4× PoE+ ports transfer data and power on individual cables
- Works with IEEE 802.3af/at compliant PDs
- Supports PoE Power up to 30 W for each PoE port
- Supports PoE Power up to 66 W for all PoE ports*
- Up to 250m data and power transmitting range under Extend Mode**
- Priority Mode ensures high priority of ports 1–2 to guarantee the quality of sensitive application
- Plug and play with no configuration required
The TL-SF1008P 8-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop Switch with 4-Port PoE from TP-Link comes equipped with 8 x 10/100Mbps ports, four of which are PoE or power over Ethernet ports, allowing for simultaneous data and power to be provided through a single Ethernet connection. With power over Ethernet capabilities you can easily connect access points, IP phones and other devices without the need for a dedicated power connection.
The TL-SF1008P has a 1.6Gbps switching capacity allowing you to connect a wide variety of devices such as computers, printers, and servers giving you the ability to transfer data throughout the network. The 1k MAC address table provides substantial space for the storage of numerous MAC addresses along with auto negotiation and MDI/MDIX eliminating the need for crossover cables. Once configured you can easily monitor you’re your network via the integrated power, 1000Mbps, and Link/Activity LED lights.
Power Over Ethernet Compatible
Port Priority Function
This function will help protect the system if the system power becomes overloaded.
Port 1, 2 and 4 are using 15.4W (maximum power per port is 15.4W), the system power is 46.2W in total (PoE max LED is red). If there is an additional powered device inserted into Port 3 with 10W, then the system will cut off Port 4 to protect the system. When this occurs, Port 1, 2 will use 15.4W, and Port 3 will use 10W, while no power is supplied to Port 4.