Fujitsu fi-7700 Document Scanner
- Brand: Fujitsu
- Fujitsu fi-7700 Document Scanner Scans Documents, Plastic Cards & More
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- Flatbed Scan Area: 12 x 18″
- Maximum Scan Size: 12 x 220″
- 300-Sheet Automatic Document Feeder
- Scan Speed: 100 ppm (Simplex)
- Single-Pass Duplexing at 200 ipm
- Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection
- PaperStream IP & PaperStream Capture
- USB 3.0 Connectivity
For high-volume and highly demanding office environments, the Fujitsu fi-7700 Document Scanner from Fujitsu will provide the versatility and durability required for quickly scanning various types of documents. It supports standard documents, plastic ID cards, envelopes, books, magazines, and more due to the implementation of both a 300-sheet automatic document feeder and a 12 x 18″ flatbed. The unit is quite fast as well, with the ability to produce a scan in just 0.6 seconds via the flatbed or operated at a speed of up to 100 ppm using the ADF. Along with this speed, the ADF also enables single-pass duplexing at 200 ipm and can handle long documents up to 12 x 220″ in size. Additionally, guaranteeing everything is handled properly is an intelligent Sonic Paper Protection function.
Another advantage of the Fujitsu fi-7700 is the ability to rotate the ADF 180° in order to better fit the workspace. It also comes with the PaperStream IP driver for TWAIN and ISIS support and producing clean scans. PaperStream Capture is included as well to help integrate the scanner into your business’s workflow and to perform batch scans. The fi-7700 works with Windows computers and connects via a fast USB 3.0 interface.