Best Value UPS with Battery Backup & Surge Protection for Electronics and Computers
For our home and small office customers APC by Schneider Electric delivers a new category of UPSs designed for the essential power protection needs even in the most unstable power conditions, introducing APC Easy UPS. APC Easy UPS is a versatile UPS developed to handle inconsistent power conditions while also delivering the quality millions of professionals trust around the world.
Output power capacity: 600Watts / 1.0kVA
Output Connections: (6) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup)
Nominal Output Voltage: 230V
Nominal Input Voltage: 230V
Input Connections: IEC-320 C14
Cord Length: 1.5meters
• LED Indicators : Provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
• Audible alarms: Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
• Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
• Wall-mount holes : Allow flexibility for setup in tight locations and mounting on wall or other surfaces.
• Battery and surge protected outlets : Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes.
• Battery backup and surge protection: Outlets provide abundant runtime for network gateway equipment and other critical low-power devices, allowing for hours of internet access during a power outage.
• Sleek design: Slim, modern design can be upright, flat, or wall-mounted to comfortably fit any electronics set-up and complement home décor.
• Transformer-block spaced outlets: Protect equipment with input transformer blocks without blocking access to other receptacles.
• Cold-start capable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
• Boost Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Preserves battery life and maximizes runtime by correcting low voltages without discharging the battery.
• Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
• Battery failure notification : Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
• Advanced Safety Features : Safeguard your Home UPS from overloads, excessive mains voltages, short circuits, installation mishaps and battery damage due to low voltage situations.
• Safety-agency approved: Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
• Max Configurable Power (Watts): 600Watts / 1.0kVA
• Output Frequency (not synced): 50/60 Hz +/-1 Hz
• Topology: Line Interactive
• Waveform type: Stepped approximation to a sinewave
• Transfer Time: 6ms typical : 10ms maximum
• Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 5 Hz (auto sensing)
• Input voltage range for main operations: 170 – 280V
• Number of Power Cords: 1
Batteries & Runtime
• Battery type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
• Typical recharge time: 8hour(s)
• Expected Battery Life (years): 3 – 5
Communications & Management
• Control panel: LED Status display with On Line : On Battery
• Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm
Surge Protection and Filtering
• Surge energy rating: 156 Joules
What’s Included in this Package
• APC EASY UPS BV 1000VA, AVR, IEC Outlet, 230V (BV1000I-MSX)
• User Manual
• Power Cord
• 1 Year Limited Warranty*
Warranty becomes null and void from electrical & power surges or power related issues and user damage.